We all love a perfectly baked rainbow trout right out of the oven. This simple but beautiful recipe will not disappoint. Our favorite way to serve this dish is with a side of rice, vegetables or hash browns. The thyme, lemon and olive oil make this trout recipe a very sunny meal.
in our opinion, thisi s one of the best rainbow trout recipes. Read on to learn how to make this easy and quick baked rainbow trout. enjoy!
Oven Baked Rainbow Trout
- 1 whole rainbow Trout
- 2 tbsp Thime
- 10 tbsp olive oil
- 3 slices lemon
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 395°F (200°C)
- Mix the thyme with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the trout in the oven dish
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mixture inside the trout
- Place 2 lemon slices and the bay leaves inside the trout
- pore the remaining mixture on top of the trout
- Place the fish in the preheated oven and let it bake for 15 minutes